dbicrump all oracle schemas

Alex Povolotsky
Hello

Is there a way to dump all oracle schemas in one hierarchy?

I'm running an ugly legacy base with tables scattered randomly across
several schemas, and often use interschmas join.

Can I dbidcump everything at once, to benefit from DBIx::Class
relationships for this?

Alex

Re: dbicrump all oracle schemas

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Alex Povolotsky <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello
>
> Is there a way to dump all oracle schemas in one hierarchy?
>
> I'm running an ugly legacy base with tables scattered randomly across
> several schemas, and often use interschmas join.
>
> Can I dbidcump everything at once, to benefit from DBIx::Class
> relationships for this?

Yes, you can use the db_schema option:

https://metacpan.org/pod/DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Base#db_schema

    Can be set to an arrayref of schema names for multiple schemas, or
    the special value % for all schemas.

To pass options from the dbicdump command line, use the -o flag,
i.e. "-o db_schema=%".

--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod