Supported Form library for use whith DBIx::Class?

Supported Form library for use whith DBIx::Class?

Alex Povolotsky
Hello

I'm looking for any alive library for form handling with DBIx::Class
support.

HTML::FormHandler seems to be a nice thing, but the most recent post on
mailing list is back to 2013.

HTML::FormFu mailing list shows no recent activity since 2014.

HTMLWidget and FormTools are both back in 2006.

Can anybody suggest any living project?

Alex

Re: Supported Form library for use whith DBIx::Class?

Charlie Garrison

Good morning,

On 18 Aug 2016, at 8:35, Alex Povolotsky wrote:

HTML::FormHandler seems to be a nice thing, but the most recent post on mailing list is back to 2013.
HTML::FormFu mailing list shows no recent activity since 2014.
Can anybody suggest any living project?

HTML::FormHandler is alive and works well with DBIC. I haven’t used HTML::FormFu for a while; I expect it’s still active and it also works well with DBIC.

I prefer HTML::FormHandler, but that’s a personal choice (form is Perl class, rather than config file), both are excellent solutions to form handling.

I can’t comment on the other modules you mentioned.

Charlie
--

Charlie Garrison [hidden email]
github.com/cngarrison metacpan.org/author/CNG

O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail
Conundrum

Re: Supported Form library for use whith DBIx::Class?

Michele Beltrame-3
Hello Alex!

I use HTML::FormFu: began using it (and contributing some code and docs)
when it was an active and growing project, and still use it.

It's a mature piece of software, so implementations now are mostly
bugfixes. I recommend it: I have never used HTML::FormHandler though, so
I can't compare.

HTML::Widget is an older software (HTML::FormFu was originally based on
it), which has more limitations. I used it extensively, but migrating
everything to HTML::FormFu.

Cheers,
Michele.

--