Re: Re: Caching DBIx-Class Fixtures

Matt S Trout
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 03:03:37PM +0100, Ovid wrote:

> --- Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Ovid <[hidden email]> writes:
> >
> > > So I guess this all goes back to my original question:  when I'm
> > > running DBIx::Class, is there any way I can trap the SQL and bind
> > > parameters used so I can potentially cache them?
> >
> > Yes, see
> > <http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?DBIx::Class::Storage#debugobj>
>
> Thanks.  That works great :)

I'd love to see this done up as an extension or core feature for ::Fixtures.

Or even populate() somehow, so it's trivial to write any bulk loading
operation out as a script?

--
      Matt S Trout       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
   Technical Director                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/