Re: Prefetch with a has_many relationship and rows attribute

Re: Prefetch with a has_many relationship and rows attribute

Matt S Trout
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 08:36:07AM +0800, Christopher Davaz wrote:
> Yes I also noticed this and wrote a test for it. I am not a DBIC
> developer but I will take a shot at patching this in the near future
> (unless one of the devs do it first).

The only way to fix it will be to roll the query into a subselect - i.e.

(SELECT <original query> LIMIT 20) me JOIN <prefetch>

which needs a refactored SQL::Abstract. If you fancy helping with that,
Guillermo Roditi has made a start in

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/SQL-Abstract/1.x/branches/cleanup

--
      Matt S Trout       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
   Technical Director                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/