Re: DBIx::Class::Cursor::Cached

Justin Hunter
Hi Simon,
I am forwarding this to the DBIx::Class mailing list, as they may have input.

Thanks,
Justin

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Simon Hollier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Justin,

I needed the ability to purge certain cached queries in different places than where the query gets cached. So, I hacked Cursor::Cached to allow one to specify a cache_key in the attributes so I could purge it elsewhere by this cache_key name.  I wanted to see if you had any interest in this simple patch (or maybe point out that I'm missing something obvious)  :

28c28
<       cache_key => $attrs->{cache_key} || $class->_build_cache_key(@_),
---
>       cache_key => $class->_build_cache_key(@_),