[ANNOUNCE] A less buggy DBIx::Class final (hopefully) trial - v0.082700_10

[ANNOUNCE] A less buggy DBIx::Class final (hopefully) trial - v0.082700_10

Peter Rabbitson-2
Greetings!

After a long silent slog through the desert of insanity the next
installment of your favorite ORM is just about to become reality.

The previous round of trial releases did reveal a number of issues, all
of which have been addressed at this point. I am pretty confident to
declare 0.082700_10 fit to be used in production testing.

You can install the current trial via any of the following methods:

HARNESS_OPTIONS=j4 cpan R/RI/RIBASUSHI/DBIx-Class-0.082700_10.tar.gz
   or
HARNESS_OPTIONS=j4 cpanm -v DBIx::Class@0.082700_10
   or by grabbing the tarball and doing it old school
http://cpan.metacpan.org/authors/id/R/RI/RIBASUSHI/DBIx-Class-0.082700_10.tar.gz

If you do have the means and resources to run this against your in-house
test suite - please do so. If no showstoppers are reported, this tarball
will become 0.082800 on Tue the 23rd of September.

Cheers and thanks in advance for all feedback!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] A less buggy DBIx::Class final (hopefully) trial - v0.082700_10

David Cantrell
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 05:09:45PM +0200, Peter Rabbitson wrote:

> R/RI/RIBASUSHI/DBIx-Class-0.082700_10.tar.gz
>
> If you do have the means and resources to run this against your in-house
> test suite - please do so. If no showstoppers are reported, this tarball
> will become 0.082800 on Tue the 23rd of September.

Done, for ..._11, and passed.

     I'm in retox